Add Your Own Photos
Carolina Craft Play Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Give aspiring artists plenty of room to create their masterpieces with our craft table.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid Sap Gum wood, Anegre veneers and engineered wood.
- The legs are crafted from solid rubberwood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Exceptionally rich hues and antiqued patinas are layered by hand.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Drawers neatly store markers, crayons and glue.
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Accommodates 18” paper roll (sold separately).
- Equipped with 2 drawers for accessible storage.
- Caroline grow with you legs are available (sold separately) so that the table grows with your child.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Craft Play Table: 48" long x 27" wide x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" long x 27" wide x 24" high
- Clearance under apron: 18.5"
- Drawer (2): 14" long x 13" deep x 3" high
- Legs: 3" square, 21" high
- Fits a 18" wide paper roll.
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.