Carlo Swivel Glider & Recliner
Swivel, rock and recline with the Carlo Swivel Glider & Recliner. Featuring a high back and comfy firm cushions, this nursery staple is a must-have for bonding and nursing baby. Its clean, streamlined design makes this perfect for any room aesthetic. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from both engineered and solid hard wood frame with plush padding.
- No-sag sinuous steel springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushion is filled with polyester foam for added firmness.
- Crafted with a sturdy metal base.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Recliner features mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and designed for easy one-hand operation while holding your baby.
- Once the Carlo Recliner is fully reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
- Chair swivels, glides and reclines.
- Seat cushion is loose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- The fabric grade is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 31" wide x 38" deep x 38" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 31" wide x 44.5" deep x 35" high
- Distance from wall for fully reclined: 8"
- Back (without cushion): 38" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 18.5" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 3" wide x 26" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 109 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Chenille Tweed Feather Gray
- Chenille Tweed Frost Gray
- Worn Velvet, Forest
- Worn Velvet Metal
- Worn Velvet, Peacock
- Heathered Crosshatch Feather Gray
- Linen Blend White
- Performance Velvet Dove Gray
- Performance Velvet Ink Blue
- Performance Velvet Lagoon
- Twill Granite
- Twill Stone
- Twill Wheat
Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.