Camp Small Dresser & Changing Table Topper
All the things that make our Camp Collection so popular – its appealing American design, planked construction and sturdy build – make it a natural choice for the nursery. Designed to accommodate a growing wardrobe, our dresser has spacious drawers and solid wood framing. Tongue and groove construction ensures long-lasting structural integrity. The sturdy wood topper creates a safe place for diaper changes and can be easily removed as your baby grows. Available colors listed below.
All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
Small Dresser is 38 x 19 x 33" h.
Topper is 34 x 18 x 3.5" h.
Dimensions & Care
CAMP SMALL DRESSER AND CHANGING TABLE TOPPER
Dresser Overall: 38” x 19” x 33” h
Interior Drawer Dimensions:
Small (2): 14.5" x 14.5" x 5.5" h
Large (2): 31" x 14.5" x 5.5" h
Floor clearance from bottom of piece: 6” h
Assembled Weight: 90 lbs
Topper Overall: 34" x 18" x 3.5" h
Interior Dimensions: 32.5" x 16" x 3" h
Dresser Overall: Solid Wood Frame, MDF*, featuring Tongue and Groove, and Dowel construction techniques. Drawers feature English Dovetailing and Waxed Wood Glides. Top Panel is 5-Ply construction. All sides finished.
Frame, Shelves, Legs: Poplar or Spruce
Drawers: Plywood, MDF*
Drawer Glides: Poplar
Top Panel: MDF* with Maple or Spruce Veneer
Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, hand applied using 5-step process
Hardware: Satin Nickel (Weathered** Navy)/Antique Bronze
Sides: Poplar or Pine
Bottom Panel: MDF*
Underside Lining: Felt
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
**Weathered: A dark undercoating is applied to the piece prior to painting. Then, the finish is lightly sanded towards the edges to give an "eased edge" where the undercoating is allowed to show through. A more refined look then antiqued.
Sun Valley: Developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by a master furniture craftsman, our Sun Valley Finish adds the special warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom. This finish is achieved through a multiple step finishing process that brings out the wood’s natural beauty. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
Camp Small Dresser & Changing Table Topper
|Camp Dresser, Rustic Sun Valley Honey||No Longer Available|