Camp Twin Bunk System
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colorful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid spruce wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height:8.5'
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 66.50" wide x 80" long x 79" high.
- Desk chair sold separately.
- Create room for two by adding an extra bed below (sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Overall (with ladder): 66.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Mattress Size: bunk
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight Capacity for Bunk Bed: 300 pounds
Desk Area Overall (including open area above desktop)
- 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Drawers: 2
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 3
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools