Add a Photo
Camp Twin Bunk System & Twin Bed Set
Designed to create extra space in the bedroom, our Camp Bunk System combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with the versatility of a completely modular setup.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid spruce wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk System & Twin Bed Set: 80" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8.5'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Bunk System & Twin Bed Set 80" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Overall: 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
Desk Area (including open area above desktop)
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Overall: 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Footboard: 31" high
- Posts: 2.5" square
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6" high x 3/4" thick
- Clearance to floor: 8" (low position option) or 10" (higher position to accommodate Universal Trundle)
- Weight: 51.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools