Cameron Wall 3 x 2 Open Base Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create the perfect storage solution for your child’s play, sleep and study spaces. The Cameron Collection has clean, simple lines and can easily grow with your child, from nursery to big-kid room. This set includes both open and closed components for maximum versatility. Add personalized storage containers to the cubbies and bases so kids know where everything goes at the end of the day.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength to endure over time.
- Sturdy construction, solid wood-edge banding and our exclusive finishes give each piece enduring style.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cabinet equipped with one fixed shelf.
- Cubby & Open bases work with Pottery Barn Kids baskets.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- 2 Cubbies, 2 Cabinets and 2 Open Bases
- 2 Bookcase Cubbies, 2 Cabinets and 2 Open Bases
- 2 Market Bin Cubbies, 2 Cabinets and 2 Open Bases
Set options include:
- Dimensions & Care
Cameron Wall Set
- 2 Cubbies, 2 Cabinets & 2 Open Bases: 59" wide x 21" deep x 64.5" high
- 2 Bookcase Cubbies, 2 Cabinets & 2 Open Bases: 59" wide x 21" deep x 64.5" high
- 2 Market Bin Cubbies, 2 Cabinets & 2 Open Bases: 59" wide x 21" deep x 64.5" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.