Camden Twin-over-Twin Low Bunk Bed
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Double up on bedtime fun with this expertly made bunk bed. Clean lines and subtle paneling contribute to the classic craftsman style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, anegre veneers on select finishes and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Includes two guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength, lasting beauty and to prevent warping or bowing.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A bunk mattress must be used on the top bunk and is also recommended for the bottom bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 41.75" wide x 79" long x 51.25" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 6.5'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 41.75" wide x 79" long x 51.25" high
- Overall (with ladder): 41.75" wide x 79" long x 51.25" high
- Ladder: 17" wide x 35.5" high x 2" thick
- Weight: 186 pounds
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 41" high
- Headboard, Footboard: 2.25" thick
- Side Rails: 75" long x 7.5" high x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails (at high position): 33.5""
- Short Upper Guardrail: 75" long x 7.4" high x 0.75" thick
- Long Upper Guardrail: 75" long x 7.4" high x 0.75" thick
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 75" long x 1" high from floor
- Headboard, Footboard: 2.25" thick
- Side Rails: 75" long x 5.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.