BreathableBaby® for Pottery Barn Baby Linen Mesh Liner
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Pottery Barn Kids has partnered with BreathableBaby® to combine their award-winning patented Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner with our best-selling Belgian Flax Linen bedding collection to help your little one sleep safely. With BreathableBaby, you’ve got this! The Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is the first and the best. Unlike padded crib bumpers, this liner keeps your little one’s limbs safely inside the crib without risk of restricted airflow. It is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors. This liner features premium fishnet mesh and Belgian flax linen trim.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The original crib liner, with millions sold.
- Award winning, patented product design.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- It is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors.
- Recommended for babies up to 12 months of age.
- Remove mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
- Independently tested for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Give the gift of sound sleep – and peace of mind.
- The original crib liner, with millions sold; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Machine wash.
- Liner includes 1 long panel (11" high x 111" long) and 1 short panel (11" high x 82" long).
- Dimensions & Care
- Short Panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Long Panel: 11" high x 111" long
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.