Chamois Fitted Sheet
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The coziest night's sleep starts with our Chamois Fitted Sheeting. It's supersoft, incredibly plush and pairs well with any bedding from prints to solids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pillowcase features a zipper closure to hold the pillow neatly in place.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Extremely cozy and super soft texture.
- Versatile pattern that pairs well with other prints.
- Coordinates beautifully with most of our bedding collections.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of polyester Chamois, which is ultra-soft fabric and ideal for baby’s delicate skin, helping to keep them warm and cozy. The fabric is heavier than flannel which helps it maintain its shape and washes easily, softening even more with each use.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pillowcase sold separately.
- Top sheet not included.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" long;; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Queen: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Standard: 20" wide x 30" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.