Blythe Low Bookcase
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We masterfully created the Blythe Collection with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction. Across the bedroom, nursery and study furniture, you'll find fluted posts, detailed finials and lathe-turned legs. The perfect accent to your little one’s space, our Blythe Low Bookcase features a sturdy and adjustable shelf that can be repositioned in three different ways, providing flexible options for storage, organization and stylish displays.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of poplar, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Features one fixed shelf.
- Constructed with frame-and-panel constructions which lends added strength to the bookcase.
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process using child-safe paint that provides durability, richness and depth of color to the furniture.
- Hardware is finished in nickel.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase is detailed with molded side panels and edges, fluted legs and tapered feet.
- Nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Shelf (2): 38" wide x 14.5" high x 1.75" thick
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Shelves: 50 pounds each
- Weight Capacity for Top: 50 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.