Blythe Low Bookcase
We masterfully created the Blythe Collection with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction. Across the bedroom, nursery and study furniture, you'll find fluted posts, detailed finials and lathe-turned legs. The perfect accent to your little one’s space, our Blythe Low Bookcase features a sturdy and adjustable shelf that can be repositioned in three different ways, providing flexible options for storage, organization and stylish displays.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of poplar, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Features one fixed shelf.
- Constructed with frame-and-panel constructions which lends added strength to the bookcase.
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process using child-safe paint that provides durability, richness and depth of color to the furniture.
- Hardware is finished in nickel.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase is detailed with molded side panels and edges, fluted legs and tapered feet.
- Nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Shelf (2): 38" wide x 14.5" high x 1.75" thick
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Shelves: 50 pounds each
- Weight Capacity for Top: 50 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.