Blythe 3-In-1 Convertible Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We masterfully created the Blythe Collection with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction. Across the bedroom, nursery and study furniture, you'll find fluted posts, detailed finials and lathe-turned legs. The beds and crib within the Blythe Collection all feature handtufted washed linen cotton upholstery and detailed carved rope molding.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Crib is upholstered and tufted with 51% cotton and 49% linen.
- Mattress platform – which is made of metal – offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Finish is applied in child-safe, water-based paint.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features beautifully sculpted detailing and masterfully detailed tufting.
- Vintage Gray crib features Washed Linen Cotton White fabric.
- French White Crib features Washed Linen Cotton Ivory fabric.
- Features plastic teething rail.
- Conversion kit (sold separately) works for both the Blythe 3-in-1 Convertible Crib and the Blythe Convertible Crib.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately), and a full size headboard (metal frame required; sold separately.)
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 32.5" wide x 56" long x 47.5" high
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- To see our entire collection of Blythe furniture and learn more, check out our Blythe Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
Crib converts in the following ways:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 56" long x 47.5" high
- Crib End Panels: 27" wide x 37" high x 2.25" thick
- Crib Back Panel: 56" long x 47.5" high x 2.25" thick
- Crib Front Panel: 56" long x 30" high x 2.25" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 6", 13.5"
- Clearance to Floor: 6" high
- Weight: 88 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51" wide x 30" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 10 pounds
Full Size Headboard
- Overall: 56" long x 47.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.