bloom Nano™ High Chair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This innovative, minimalist high chair was engineered with the urban home in mind. The bloom® nano™ High Chair easily opens into an up-to-the-table feeding mode and closes for easy storage. It features a modular, deep- lip feeding tray that adjusts to three positions to prevent spills. A true spacesaver, this smart and stylish high chair is extremely compact for effortless storage and a sleek look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nano™ High Chair features a flat-fold mechanism which folds up to a sleek space-saving design when not in use.
- High chair features a sleek and minimalistic design.
- Adjustable (3 positions) and completely removable tray to facilitate seating the baby. Tray is wide enough to sit close to your baby, and with a deep lip, spills and fallen food are more likely to land on the tray than on the floor.
- FDA food-grade plastic and stainless steel tray can easily be washed in dishwasher.
- 5-point padded safety harness. 2-position height adjustable shoulder belts to accompany your baby's growth.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for children ages 6 months up to 3 years old.
- Easy to clean leatherette upholstery provides comfort.
- 2 position adjustable foot rest allows baby to be comfortable as he/she grows.
- Light weight.
- Manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms.
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- High chair when open: 23" wide x 28.5" deep x 41.5" high
- High chair when closed: 23" wide x 7" deep x 50" high
- Height from floor to top of tray: 31.5" high
- Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Recommended for children ages 6 months up to 36 months old (3 years).
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Padding can be removed and cleaned following tag instructions.
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth, lukewarm water and mild detergent.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers on the frame.
- Store completely dry and away from humid or damp storage areas.
- Periodically check all moving parts to ensure they are properly attached.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.