Bistro Stand Base & Awning Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Voilà! From sweet eclairs to flaky croissants, our Parisian-inspired Bistro Stand Base and Awning Set lets your little baker sell goodies during make-believe time. This playtime must-have is crafted from durable materials and designed with scalloped edges and open shelves for sweet treats to be displayed for sale.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is child-safe, water-based French white. Finish provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Bistro awning is made of 60% cotton and 40% shimmer velvet rayon.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features awning with scalloped edges and 3 shelves. Shelves are fixed.
- Awning cover attaches with ties.
- Bistro detailed with molded side panels.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Monique Lhuillier Voila Garland is sold separately and not included with Bistro set.
- Assembly is required.
- Awning is machine washable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 61.5" high
- Floor to Top of Top Shelf: 26" high
- Bistro Awning Top: 12.5" wide x 6" high
- Bistro Fabric Awning: 24" square
- Shelves (3): 25" wide x 0.5" thick x 14.5" deep
- Distance between Shelves: 10.5" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of Bistro: 1.5" high
- Weight: 41.5 pounds
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.