Add Your Own Photos
Bella Tunno 7-in-1 Boss Bag Backpack
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Get a backpack that’s as boss as you are. This chic Bella Tunno 7-in-1 Boss Bag Backpack is crafted from water-resistant pure vegan leather to be super durable and has lots of room to store all of baby’s essentials for their outings. Plus, it’s stylish enough to be a welcome addition to your own accessories. All handles are detachable so you can wear it as a backpack, tote, crossbody bag or strap it to their stroller with special stroller straps. This Boss Bag includes one Mini Boss Diaper Pouch and Mama Clutch, a changing pad and water-resistant interior-lined bottle pockets.
For every product purchased, Bella Tunno partners with certified 501(c)(3) organizations to donate one meal to one hungry child in America.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Exterior made of 100% polyurethane (vegan leather).
- Changing pad features Velcro™ closure and is made of 100% polyester.
- Interior features six pockets to store baby bottles, diapers and other essentials.
- Interior is lined with 100% polyester.
- Bag also features two water resistant lined exterior bottle pockets.
- All straps are detachable and bag can be converted to tote, backpack or use with cross-body strap for messenger style bag. Also can attach to stroller.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardware is finished in gold.
- Spot clean.
- Bag includes: removable Mini Boss Diaper Pouch and Mama Clutch, two backpack straps, two stoller straps, one cross body strap, one changing pad and one removable tassel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" wide x 6" deep x 13" high
- Interior: 16" wide x 6" deep x 12" high
- Mini Boss Diaper Clutch: 8" wide x 12" high x 2" thick
- Tote Strap (1): 26" long
- Backpack Strap (2): 22-37" long
- Stroller Strap (2): 16" long
- Cross Body Strap (1): 47-50" long
- Changing Pad (folded): 6.5" wide x 10.5" long
- Changing Pad (open): 14" wide x 22" long x 1" thick
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.