Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding
Elevate the nursery with the fine look of linen. Beautiful hues and classic styling give this supersoft collection its tailored, timeless appeal.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt reverses to same pattern.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt has a cotton decking.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib sheeting is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt, crib skirt and the bumper are made of 100% Belgian flax linen. Flax constructed in Belgium. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Set includes one crib fitted sheet, one crib skirt, and either bumper or quilt.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 50" wide x 60" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Crib Bumper:10" wide x 160" long
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Fitted Sheet
Select: Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow
- Chevron Geo Dot
- Boho Bandana
- Organic Flannel Winter Friends
- Flannel Heart
- Chamois Pin Dot
- Chamois Multi
- Heathered Jersey
- Solid Flannel
- Luxe Chamois
- Solid Cotton
- Shooting Star
- Flannel Star
- Eco Friendly
- Online Only