Belgian Flax Linen Anchor Toddler Quilt
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Anchors away! Elevate your toddler's bedding with the fine look of linen. Versatile design and classic details give this supersoft collection its tailored, timeless appeal. With a luxe, 200-thread count and 100% organic cotton construction, our Crib Fitted Sheet is soft on their skin and continues to look beautiful wash after wash.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton, 200-thread count. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Quilt is made of 100% natural Belgian Flax linen . Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.