Belden Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our
- Belden Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.25" wide x 83.5" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 4" deep x 57.25" high
- Top Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Bottom Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Clearance above bottom bunk: 39.25"
- Drawer (2): 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Weight: 298 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds per bunk bed
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.