The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried solid poplar, pine wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with classic beadboard paneling and built-in storage.
- Each bed is equipped with two storage drawers along one side, with appliqué molding on each drawer front.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Simply White and Charcoal feature brushed nickel drawer pulls, Sun Valley Espresso features antique bronze drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin: 41" wide x 78.25" long x 16.75" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. They're refundable if returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our Belden Collection
- Buy a set and receive a discounted surcharge, see below for set options.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 78.25" long x 16.75" high
- Headboard: 41" wide x 16.75" high x 1.5" thick
- Footboard: 41.75" wide x 16.75" high x 1.5" thick
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Front: 30" wide x 9" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 23" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Slats: 14 per bed
- Weight: 151.8 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Two beds combined require 157 inches of wall space (roughly 13 feet)
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.