The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried solid poplar, pine wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with classic beadboard paneling and built-in storage.
- Each bed is equipped with two storage drawers along one side, with appliqué molding on each drawer front.
- Sun Valley Espresso, and Chestnut Finishes have black drawer pulls; Simply White, and Charcoal have brushed-nickel pulls.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Simply White and Charcoal feature brushed nickel drawer pulls, Sun Valley Espresso features antique bronze drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin: 41" wide x 78.25" long x 16.75" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. They're refundable if returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our
- Belden Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 78.25" long x 16.75" high
- Headboard: 41" wide x 16.75" high x 1.5" thick
- Footboard: 41.75" wide x 16.75" high x 1.5" thick
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Front: 30" wide x 9" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 23" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Slats: 14 per bed
- Weight: 151.8 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Two beds combined require 157 inches of wall space (roughly 13 feet)
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.