Belden Twin Bed with Headboard
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We’ve taken the favorite space-saving Belden Bed and added a headboard to the design to elevate the look of their room. Perfect for shared or small spaces, it features extra storage underneath. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and Brushed Nickel drawer pulls. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried solid poplar wood, pine wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with classic beadboard paneling and functional storage.
- Each features two storage drawers along one side with appliqué molding on each drawer front.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; can be used with or without a box spring.
- Features Brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our Belden Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 78" long x 47" high
- Headboard: 43.5" wide x 47" high x 2" thick
- Footboard: 41" wide 16.5" high x 2" thick
- Drawer (2): 23.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 152 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.