Béaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker
From the French company renowned throughout Europe for baby food-related products, this compact countertop appliance makes it easy to prepare fresh, healthy meals for your baby – from start to finish. With two large work bowls, it can make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam in one bowl while blending in the other.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free; copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- From Beaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for their baby food products.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Two 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowls.
- Two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets.
- Spatula with storage compartment at back of appliance.
- Removable cable for easy storage.
- Recipe booklet.
Beaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker includes the following items:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- 800 watts
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash exterior of machine with a soft damp cloth and warm soapy water.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.