Béaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
From the French company renowned throughout Europe for baby food-related products, this compact countertop appliance makes it easy to prepare fresh, healthy meals for your baby – from start to finish. With two large work bowls, it can make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam in one bowl while blending in the other.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free; copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- From Beaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for their baby food products.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Two 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowls.
- Two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets.
- Spatula with storage compartment at back of appliance.
- Removable cable for easy storage.
- Recipe booklet.
Beaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker includes the following items:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- 800 watts
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash exterior of machine with a soft damp cloth and warm soapy water.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.