Béaba Pro 2X Babycook Baby Food Maker
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Cook perfectly tender carrots while pureeing applesauce at the same time with the latest version of this popular tool, designed to help you prepare fresh, healthy, homemade meals for baby. Two large work bowls let you make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
- 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam or blend two meals at once.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Includes two 41/2-cup plastic work bowls, two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets, spatula and recipe booklet.
- Designed in France.
- Dimensions & Care
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Overall: 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Bowl Capacity: 9.4 cups
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.