Lion Shaped Astrik Feeding Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to entice even the pickiest eaters, this set makes mealtime all the more fun. The divided plate and easy-to-hold bowl corral all kinds of food, and they are made of eco-friendly bamboo that stands up to drops, bangs and frequent use.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Astrik products are made from 100% renewable plant-based materials a combination of PLA and Bamboo Fiber.
- PLA is made from sustainable plant starches that can be regrown instead of non-renewable resources like oil in traditional plastics. Products can also be composted in commercial facilities and biodegrades quickly.
- Astrik products are also durable as well as dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Many sustainable products require special treatment which makes everyday use difficult and a chore. Astrik is designed and tested to stand up to a demanding lifestyle of daily use and convenience.
- Made of 85% Astrik PLA and 15% bamboo fiber.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Feeding set will compost into the earth within 2 years, when composted.
- BPA-, pthalate- and lead-free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Sold as set with plate and bowl.
- Dimensions & Care
- Plate: 8" wide x 1" thick x 7.5" high
- Bowl: 5" wide x 5" deep x 2" high; 9.25 ounce capacity
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant to 99°
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.