Babyletto Gelato 2-in-1 Mini Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Babyletto® Gelato Mini Crib features a sleek, contemporary design created especially for small spaces and shared bedrooms – and when the time comes, it converts into a twin-size bed (conversion kit included). Crafted from sturdy New Zealand pinewood, it’s a durable and versatile addition to any modern nursery. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from sustainable New Zealand Pine.
- Designed with hidden hardware for clean and polished look without hard to clean nooks and crannies.
- Thoroughly finished in multiple steps.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Compact and small design makes it ideal for smaller spaces.
- Crib mattress has two height settings to grow with your baby (mattress not included).
- Included 2-1 conversion kit converts from a crib to a toddler bed.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Overall size 39.75" x 26" x 35".
- Stop using crib when your child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches tall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall size 39.75" x 26" x 35"
- Assembled weight: 37 lbs
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.