BABYBJÖRN® Quilted Cotton Bouncer Bliss
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The ergonomic BABYBJÖRN® Bouncer Bliss provides your little one with a comfy seat that supports their head, neck and back. It’s powered by you or baby – no fussy cords or batteries needed! Lightweight enough so you can move it effortlessly around the house, it’s made from supersoft quilted cotton and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The baby bouncer is gently rocked by you or your baby’s movements.
- No batteries required.
- The rocking helps your baby train and develop balance and motor skills.
- When your child has learned to sit without help, you simply turn the fabric seat around and use the bouncer as a comfy children’s chair.
- The baby bouncer gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, which is particularly important for newborn babies.
- Three different positions for play, rest and sleep.
- Always use the restraint system. Make sure that both buttons are locked. You can adjust between two positions. Stop using the product as a bouncer once your child can sit up without help.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- The baby bouncer is available in quick-drying quilted cotton seat.
- A gray base and frame give a soft look. The single-color mesh fabric creates a luxurious feeling and makes an attractive addition to your home.
- The baby bouncer is easy to fold up and takes up very little space when folded.
- Recommended for birth to approximately two years; or 8 pounds up to 29 pounds.
- Machine wash removable fabric.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 35" long
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 29 pounds
- Exterior seat frame can be wiped with soft damp cloth. Air dry completely before storing.
- Seat material can be machine washed in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent.
- Line dry.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.