BABYBJÖRN® Free Carrier
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 3D Mesh and 100% polyester.
- Best suited to newborns and their great need for closeness. You can carry your baby high on your chest, so they always feel your heartbeat.
- You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby.
- The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support.
- Good head support is very important both for a newborn and during the first five months until your baby can hold its head up unaided. Baby Carrier Mini has sturdy, adjustable support for both the head and neck.
- Once your baby has grown a little, you can choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position. Your baby should be at least five months old before you use the facing-out position.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Baby Carrier is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles.
- Baby Carrier is small, which makes it easy to stuff into your diaper bag or under the stroller when you’re not using it.
- Recommended for 0–15 months; or 7 pounds up to 26.5 pounds.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 26" long
- Recommended for newborn to 15 months old or up to 26.5 pounds
- Weight of the carrier: 1.75 pound
- Material can be machine washed in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent.
- Line dry.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.