Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl
Earn $2.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This innovative Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Bowl and Spoon features spill-free technology that keeps food inside the bowl. It’s air-tight lock lid is convenient for storage and travel since the cutting-edge lid mechanism keeps food from spilling. When it’s time to eat, the silicone suction at the bottom locks to the table for mess-free munching. It’s hypoallergenic and free from harmful chemicals so your little one has a safer mealtime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The stainless-steel baby bowl from Avanchy is an ultra-durable feeding dish made from double wall non-heat transferring food-grade #304 (18/8) stainless steel.
- Similar to the rest of the Avanchy range, it has a silicone suction cup at the bottom, with the addition of an air tight lock lid.
- The stainless steel bowl with lid was created for parents who want to keep their baby’s food secure on the go and easy overnight storage to help with food prepping.
- Thanks to the innovative lid mechanism, the food always stays inside the bowl and does not spill – not even during bumpy road trips!
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Interchangeable and removable silicone suction ring to use with your new Stainless Steel Bowl or your existing Bamboo Baby Bowl.
- Dishwasher safe.
© 2018 Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware. Avanchy is a trademark of Avanchy LLC, all rights reserved. Patented.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl: 5" diameter, 3" high
- Bowl Fill Capacity: 12 ounces
- Do not use dishes in a microwave.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.