Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This innovative Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Bowl and Spoon features spill-free technology that keeps food inside the bowl. It’s air-tight lock lid is convenient for storage and travel since the cutting-edge lid mechanism keeps food from spilling. When it’s time to eat, the silicone suction at the bottom locks to the table for mess-free munching. It’s hypoallergenic and free from harmful chemicals so your little one has a safer mealtime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The stainless-steel baby bowl from Avanchy is an ultra-durable feeding dish made from double wall non-heat transferring food-grade #304 (18/8) stainless steel.
- Similar to the rest of the Avanchy range, it has a silicone suction cup at the bottom, with the addition of an air tight lock lid.
- The stainless steel bowl with lid was created for parents who want to keep their baby’s food secure on the go and easy overnight storage to help with food prepping.
- Thanks to the innovative lid mechanism, the food always stays inside the bowl and does not spill – not even during bumpy road trips!
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Interchangeable and removable silicone suction ring to use with your new Stainless Steel Bowl or your existing Bamboo Baby Bowl.
- Dishwasher safe.
© 2018 Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware. Avanchy is a trademark of Avanchy LLC, all rights reserved. Patented.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl: 5" diameter, 3" high
- Bowl Fill Capacity: 12 ounces
- Do not use dishes in a microwave.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.