Ava Regency Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, plywood, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Slat roll foundation, do not use box spring on either bunk bed.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk.
- Finish is hand applied in child safe paint that provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Bunk beds features beautiful detailing including lathe turned legs, and appliqué trim inserts.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be positioned on either side.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds. Top bunk is twin sized and bottom bunk is full size beds.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 69.5" wide x 79.25" long x 72" high
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" wide x 79.25" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 54" long x 4" thick
- Rungs (4): 11" apart
- Clearance between bunks beds: 27.5" high
- Weight: 275 pounds
Upper Twin Bed
- Overall: 42" wide x 79.25" long x 28.75" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 2" thick x 28.75" high
- Clearance under headboard to bottom bunk: 9.5"
- Guardrail (back): 75" wide x 19" high x 0.5" thick
- Guardrail(front): 60" wide x 19" high x 0.5" thick
- Distance from floor to top of guardrail: 67" high
- Number of slats: 14
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Overall: 57" wide x 79.25" long x 33" high
- Headboard: 57" wide x 33" high x 2" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 38.5" high x 2" thick
- Clearance under headboard to floor: 7.25"
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" high x 2" thick
- Clearance under side rail to floor: 10.75" high
- Legs: 2" square x 7" high
- Number of slats: 14
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort