Ava Regency Trundle
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, this trundle is a smart addition. Perfectly paired with the artfully curved Ava Regency Bed, it's as becoming as it is efficient.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, MDF and polyurethane.
- Finish is hand-applied on all side, providing durability, depth of color and richness to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 2.5" high
- Weight: 116.75 pounds
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.