Astrid Custom Rug
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Durably hand tufted and dyed for lasting color, our Astrid Rug has the look of a vintage Persian design. It is made from pure wool for a supremely soft feel that little feet will love.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is made with cut and looped pile which helps the over twisted yarns feel plush, soft and springy underfoot.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a supersoft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame-resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled cotton with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 6' wide x 9' long (72" wide x 108" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 1" thick
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- This is a special order item.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.