Amelia Tencel® Toddler Quilt
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $9.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This beautiful handstitched Amelia TENCEL® Toddler Quilt is woven with sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibers to be supersoft. It’s perfect for layering or cozying up.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Pillow is filled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Quilt is made of 100% Lyocell. Lyocell is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Pillow is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. Cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Pillow is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Sheet set is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 200-thread count.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Reverses to same and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Pillow reverses to same.
- Pillowcase and pillow insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Flat Sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Toddler Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
- Decorative pillow: 16" wide x 12" high
Quilt and Sheets
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Dry clean only.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.