Alma Boho Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Alma Baby Bedding adds the perfect pop of color to the nursery with mesmerizing, charming floral details. Decorated with a whimsical pattern, the top layer will keep them warm and cozy through the night. The crib fitted sheet is woven from pure organic cotton percale for an oh-so soft sleep space. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is both Oeko-Tex® Certified and GOTS Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester.
- Bumper features metallic detailing and is filled with lofty polyester batting and has 18 ties to keep it secure against crib.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib .
- Crib skirt features metallic detailing and the decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® certified: This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fiber and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale, 300-thread count. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- A percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt is made of 100% organic cotton voile. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib skirt and the bumper are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra-breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids crib fitted sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib fitted sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.