Acrylic Collectors Lamp
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $14.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Give your little collector a bright spot for displaying treasures. The clear acrylic globe features a wide circular opening and a stable base for safe storage. A satin nickel rod through the center conceals the cord, and the white linen drum shade emits a soft glow.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly crafted of acrylic and iron.
- Metal parts are finished in Satin Nickel.
- On/off switch located on clear cord.
- Shade is included and exterior is made of linen.
- Interior is lined with polystyrene.
- All our shades are designed with an UNO fitter for securing shade to base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lamp: 10" diameter, 18.25" high
- Dry UL-listed.
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A bulb (not included).
- Spot clean.
- Overall (with shade): 10" diameter, 18.25" high
- Overall (without shade): 8" diameter, 13.25" high
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A bulb (not included); 9 watt LED bulb included.
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wiping to keep it looking new – but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.