Sleepsmart 37.5 Sheet Set
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The cool way to sleep - SLEEPSMART with 37.5 technology continuously adjusts to maintain a climate of personal comfort all night long—so your little one can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed.Plus, this sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Pillowcase has an end-flap closure.
- Benefits of 37.5™ technology are: True thermoregulation technology–multifunctional; Sensitive to the personal comfort needs of cold, warm or hot sleepers; Responds to target comfort from your head to your feet; Never stops working-adaptive and consistent, 24/7; Never gets overloaded-performs in all sleep environments; and Environmentally friendly.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bedding is made of 80% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- The other 20% is made from 37.5™ performance yarns. Sheet sets made with 37.5™ technology offer maximum comfort and breathability along with a luxurious feel. They are woven with a premium cotton rich year in smooth sateen weave. As the core of the system, sheets with 37.5™ technology feels great against the skin while actively removing excess heat and moisture vapor to maintain an optimum comfort zone, allowing you to enter deeper, longer periods of rest.
- Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately.
- Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Dimensions & Care
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 74" wide x 105" long
- Pillowcase: 32" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 105" long
- Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 105" long
- Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- NOTE: Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.