Troutman Rocking Chair & Cushion
This beautiful solid North American hardwood rocking chair is inspired by classic front porch rockers.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of red and white oak, ash and hickory using a traditional Shaker technique that imparts extra stability.
- Cotton twill cushion cover; foam and polyester fill.
- Masterfully crafted with interlocking joints for structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rocker and cushion are sold separately.
- Cotton twill cushion cover is imported.
- Rocking chair is crafted in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- 27" wide x 31" deep x 46.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 23" deep
- Arm height above floor: 25"
- Rocker Legs: 31" long
- Weight: 28 pounds
- 19.5" wide at front, 16" wide at back x 20.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.