Thomas Bunk Bed
A bunk bed is an excellent way to save space, especially when it’s beautifully crafted. Our Thomas bed is special because of its wide beadboard paneling, spindle-turned legs and grand ball finials.
- 46.5" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried hardwood.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Use as a bunk bed now, and then later as two twin-sized beds.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Our exclusive oil-based finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Top Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 33.75" high
- Bottom Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 44.75" high
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 51.75" high x 2.75" deep
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per bed): 300 pounds
- Weight: 283 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.
- Guides and Tools