A new twist on the classic developmental toy, each of these wooden rings is made of two pieces for twice the fun and learning. Pieces can be placed upside down or right-side up to create different shapes and towers.
- 4" diameter, 7.25" high
- Expertly crafted of sustainably grown rubberwood and finished with brightly colored nontoxic paint.
- Encourages a child’s creative impulses.
- Arranging and stacking the brightly colored half spheres into various patterns provide loads of fun.
- Toddlers will learn to notice sizes and colors, and develop eye-hand coordination.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Store in a dry area.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Do not spray with anti-bacterial sprays or detergents.
- Dry immediately after cleaning.
- Shipping & Return Info
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.