Sock Monkey Nursery Bedding Set
Gregarious gray monkeys with long limbs and sweet smiles add whimsy to this quilted nursery collection. Sewn of cotton percale with gray and chocolate stripes, the handmade quilt reverses to supersoft chamois. Designed with whimsical originality and soft watercolor hues, our organic cotton sheeting lays the perfect foundation for a cozy and comfortable sleep space.
- Quilt and sham are pure cotton percale and polyester chamois.
- Lofty polyester batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Detailed with sock monkey appliqués across the striped quilt and sham.
- Quilt and sham reverse to solid gray polyester chamois.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is printed cotton percale and reverses to polyester chamois; cotton batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is pure cotton percale printed with gray stripes, and accented with a dark brown border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale and 100% polyester chamois.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 10 x 160"
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info