Lullaby Organic Crib Mattress
Supersoft organic cotton fibers create a pure, natural sleep space for babies and toddlers. The plush cover features water-resistant backing and the mattress’ pocketed coil system adjusts to the weight and contour of your child’s body, providing comfort, support and motion separation for an undisturbed night’s sleep.
- 52" long x 27.5" deep x 6" high
- Mattress is constructed of pure organic cotton ticking, organic soy and pure organic wool lining.
- Cover is backed with a water resistant medical grade plastic barrier.
- 2 in 1 Design: The infant side provides a supportive sleeping surface while the toddler side features a layer of convoluted foam designed to provide a combination of comfort and support for active toddlers.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Contains no chemicals and is non-toxic.
- GREENGUARD certified
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards; complies with U.S. and Canadian crib mattress regulations.
- Luxury Beautyrest pocketed coils are individually wrapped to provide firm and even support.
- A tempered steel continuous border wire offers edge support.
- Organic wool fire protection wrap has no chemicals, is non-toxic and the resilient fibers help maintain body temperature.
- Organic woven cotton fabric cover is backed with a water resistant barrier which is Oekotex certified, is medical grade and contains no harmful substances.
- 2 'n' 1 Design - one side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers soy foam comfort for toddlers (see tag for details).
- Overall: 52" long x 27.5" deep x 6" high
- Coil Gauge: 13
- Coil Density: 231
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Air dry.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools