Seahorse & Whale HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle Collection
Pure organic cotton keeps your baby comfy and safe while sleeping. The HALO® SleepSack® replaces loose blankets in the crib and is worn over tight-fitting sleepwear. A bright seaworthy design makes these delightful for the summer months.
- Available in Newborn and Small.
- Newborn fits babies 0–3 months, 6–12 pounds; 19–23" long.
- Small fits babies 3–6 months, 13–18 pounds; 23–26" long.
- Pure organic cotton interlock.
- Replaces loose blankets in the crib.
- Adjustable Velcro closure on front band for safe, secure swaddling.
- The SleepSack® has a front zipper closure.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% organic cotton interlock.
- Overall (swaddling blanket opened flat): 33" wide x 22" long
- Overall (sleep sack only): 14" wide x 22" long
- Overall (swaddling blanket opened flat): 37" wide x 26" long
- Overall (sleep sack only): 18" wide x 26" long
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.