Sawyer Canopy Bedroom Set
Save up to $200 when you purchase one of our Sawyer Bedroom Sets. Savings includes special set pricing and a reduced shipping surcharge.
Make your child’s bedroom feel like a safe haven with this handsome collection. The pieces are made with large wood panels, and are built with substantial proportions. The surrounding canopy offers endless possibilities for imaginary play, acting as a frontier fort or a safari tent.
- Canopy Bed: 41.25" wide x 79.25" long x 75" high
- Dresser: 42.5” wide x 19” deep x 33.5” high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Canopy fabric included with bed.
- Low mattress platform is designed to be a comfortable height for small children.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Dresser is equipped with two small drawers and two large drawers.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid pine, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Overall: 41.25" wide x 79.25" long x 75" high
- Headboard/Footboard: 41.25" wide x 28" high x 2" thick
- Post (4): 2" square, 47" high from top of headboard/footboard
- Canopy Rails: 3.75” high, 2” thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 5.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Height Of Slat Roll Above Side Rails: 4.5"
- Weight: 109.5 pounds
- Overall: 42.5” wide x 19” deep x 33.5” high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 18.25" wide x 15.75" deep x 8" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 18.25" wide x 15.75" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 1.25”
- Weight: 111.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools