Ryder Train Rug
Colorful trains chug happily around this rug. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Made of looped wool.
- Framed with blue and red.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backing.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- All-looped wool pile with subtle hi’s and low’s.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Hand tufted.
- PBK does not use any flame retardants or stain resistant chemicals on its rugs.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 7' long (60" wide x 84" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.