Row Your Boat Crib Skirt
Soft vertical stripes meet with contrast stitching, gingham and horizontal stripes for a look that’s crisp and smart.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale and features a pleated light blue stripe design pieced together with a navy border.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilt and sham are expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Quilt and sham reverse to blue and white yarn-dyed stripes.
- Bumper is detailed with sailboat appliqués and reverses to blue and white stripes; polyester fill.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 9 3/4 x 159"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.