Daisy Garden Rug
Raised and cut pile brings inviting texture to our looped wool rug. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Heathered ground has scattered daisies in vibrant shades.
- Richly textured with both cut and looped pile.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Wool is naturally stain-resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Cotton canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- Pottery Barn Kids’ rugs are not treated with any flame-retardant or stain-resistant chemicals.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a low-power vacuum or a vacuum that does not have a beater brush.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Use scissors to cut loose ends rather than pulling them.
- For indoor use only.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.