Amy Chenille Braided Rug
Braided rag rugs are a colorful American tradition – and we’ve added our own twist with supersoft cotton chenille. Border is detailed with a contrasting braid inset.
- Handcrafted of yarn-dyed fiber by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Each rug is entirely unique and features the slight variations characteristic of a handmade piece.
- Crafted in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven from silky soft yarns into thick, plush chenille; 95% cotton, 5% polyester.
- Soft cotton-blend fibers are braided around a double-yarn core for added cushion under foot.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Pottery Barn Kids’ rugs are not treated with any flame-retardant or stain-resistant chemicals.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 7' long (60" wide x 84" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.