National Geographic Ocean Book Set
Kids will have fun getting to know about the oceans' creatures – from friendly dolphins and fierce sharks to giant whales – and the underwater world they live in. Packed with facts and colorful photos, the set is full of information that is sure to capture kids’ attention.
- The books include fun facts, color photographs and information about wildlife.
- National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital ocean exploration, conservation, research and education programs.
- National Geographic Ocean Book Set contains Everything Dolphins; Great Migrations: Whales; Oceans; and Sharks!
- Ages 6 years and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- 9" wide x 11" high
- 64 pages; soft cover.
- Includes fun facts, color photographs, and interactive activities.
Great Migrations: Whales
- 6" wide x 9" high
- 32 pages; soft cover.
- Includes fun facts and information about ocean wildlife and environments.
- 10.75" square
- 64 pages; hardcover.
- Includes fun facts, information about ocean wildlife and National Geographic maps.
- 6" wide x 9" high
- 32 pages; softcover.
- Includes fun facts about sharks, filled with photos that bring kids into the shark's world.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.