My First Bob Book Set: Pre-Reading Skills
My First Bob Books - Pre-Reading
The fun adventures of Sally the Circle and her friends will engage and delight little ones while building pre-reading skills. By learning to identify basic shapes, recognize simple patterns, and sort and classify objects, kids develop a strong foundation for reading. The Parent Guide, with activities, games and tips, allows grown-ups to join in.
- 5.5" wide x 7" high x 2.5" deep
- Includes 12 books.
- Each book has 12 pages.
- The Parent Guide offers additional activities, games and tips.
- Ages 3 and up.
- Identification of basic shapes helps prepare for letter recognition.
- Sorting, classification and symbol identification help build important problem-solving skills.
- Recognition of simple patterns creates awareness of letter groups and sight words.
- Sequencing strengthens the ability to predict the flow of a story.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.