Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer O-Gauge Train Set
Full speed ahead! Designed by the train set experts at Lionel Trains, the Penn Flyer has everything little conductors need to build their very own Pennsylvania Railroad. Realistic features like puffing smoke, an operating headlight and a classic air whistle bring this set to life as the powerful locomotive choo-choos around a large track dotted with billboards and telephone poles.
- Train: 58" long
- Track: 60" wide x 40" deep
- Transformer-controlled forward, neutral and reverse operations.
- Operating steam whistle with on/off switch in tender.
- Locomotive has operating headlight and puffing smoke unit.
- Die-cast operating coupler on front of locomotive.
- Operating couplers on rolling stock and on rear of tender.
- Illuminated searchlight with adjustable position.
- Includes 0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, searchlight car, caboose, three straight FasTrack sections, eight curved FasTrack sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-40 watt transformer, smoke fluid, billboard and 10 telephone poles.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Assembly Instruction
- Get tips on how to assemble this product.