Lionel Little Lines Train Set
This small-scale train set has the fun features and details young conductors love, from realistic sounds to playful set pieces like traffic signals. The snap-together track and a simple remote control for forward and reverse movement are easy for young kids to handle.
- Assembled: 38.25" wide x 43" long
- Small-scale plastic train set features the details of an authentic Lionel train set.
- Includes a snap-together track and a easy-to-use remote control ideal for small hands.
- Realistic train sounds .
- The 49-piece train play set includes a complete layout of track, two bridges and railroad crossing, a train with a steam engine, tender, gondola, and caboose.
- Includes a working freight station with crane, cargo slide, and two-way cargo dump; a billboard and three signs complete the scene.
- Custom colored train set designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids.
- Requires 6 AAA batteries (not included).
- Ages 3 years and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.